I missed you tremendously over the summer and I'm so glad to see you all back on campus. It's going to be a Fantas~TECH 2017-2018 school year! Check out the new Instructional Technology Group page in Blackbaud. My vision is for this to be your "one stop shop" for all of your technology integration needs. The group page may be a little skimpy right now but the number of resources will grow as the year goes on. I will continue my Fan-TECH-lous Friday tools, tips, and tricks again this year; however, it will be in the form of a blog post. The link to my blog is located on the Instructional Technology group page. You can elect to subscribe to my blog so that new posts made will come directly to your email. However, that is strictly up to you.I wish you all a Fantas~TECH school year! Please remember that you and your students are my "why". Let me know how I can serve you this year. Now...let's go be AMAZING!
No comments:
Post a Comment